- #1 – I am here to help with anything you need to make this photo shoot the best experience for you and your family.
- Contact me and we can discuss what you are looking for.
- Schedule your session time and date and make an appointment for us to meet.
- At this meeting, we will go over the contract, session plan, session location, model release, and place a 50% deposit to hold your session time. We will also set an appointment for about a week after your portrait session for you to view your images and place your print order.
- If you have an idea for a location, great! If not, I have ideas.
- I am available to meet to discuss any questions or ideas that you have prior to the photo session.
- Within a few days of your scheduled session you will get a confirmation email from me.
- Meet on the day of the session at the agreed location. Get there 15 minutes early to get settled. I will take a few test photos to make sure my settings are right then we will start. Don’t worry about needing to know about posing. All you need to do is relax and enjoy. I am very comfortable with the chaos that kids bring to any photo session.
- At your viewing appointment we will look at your new beautiful images. I will have information for you about custom packages that are put together specifically for you. I will take payment for the prints and products and will place your order with my professional lab within 1 business day.
- How much can you expect to spend at this meeting? That really depends on what you see yourself needing. Lots of wall art? Family albums for each grandparent? My packages generally start around $900 and go up from there. My average client spends around $1200.
- When your prints and products arrive I will contact you for a delivery time and I will personally deliver your new art. If you would like me to ship an order just let me know.
- I am available to either meet in person, by phone/text, or email for any questions you have at anytime.
Want more info? Check out the FAQ