All The Things!
- #1 – I am here to help with anything you need to make this photo shoot the best experience for you and your family.
- Contact me with what type of photos you want (family, couples, seniors, etc) and your desired time frame.
- I can walk with you through the process of deciding what type of session fits your needs. We can do this over the phone or in person.
- Schedule your session time and date, place a 50% deposit to hold your session time and sign a contract with me. If we meet in person the contract can be signed then. If we have a phone meeting, a contract will be emailed to you to sign.
- We can decide on a location. If you have an idea, great! If not, I have ideas of locations.
- I am available to meet to discuss any questions or ideas that you have prior to the photo session.
- Within a few days of your scheduled session you will get a confirmation email from me. I will have a model release for you to sign prior to the session. This legally allows me to take photos of each person in the group.
- Meet on the day of the session at the agreed location. Get there 15 minutes early to get settled. I will take a few test photos to get my settings right then we will start. Depending on the type of photos we are doing I will work with you to get the best shots. All you need to do is relax and enjoy. I am very comfortable with the chaos that kids bring to any photo session. You will be amazed at the great shots we get!
- I guarantee within two weeks (though, often I get the photos back to my clients within a week) of the photo session you will get an email with a link and password to your own online photo gallery through ShootProof with your beautiful images. From there you will have the option to order professional prints and products. You will also have the ability to download the social sized digital files of the images.
- I am available to either meet in person, by phone, or email for any questions you have at anytime.
Want more info? Check out the FAQ page!